Lantau Island
Hong Kong's best kept secret for road and mountain biking

15 December 2009

Online Cycling log

http://www.mycyclinglog.com I find this site to be an excellent way of recording my cycling data.

I have opened two accounts, one for my road log and one for my MTB log. Its possible to run more than one bike on one account but I found that combining road and MTB on one data sheet drags the average speeds down. By separating the two styles of riding I can see more clearly any improvements or drop in performance.

I have also opened a group account on the site so that a master log can keep track of any team members who care to contribute. All team data and individual rider's data can also be published on this blog. See links to the right lower.

Anyone wishing to be included in the team account please let me know your email address so i can send an invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment